Friday 26 December 2014

What's in my Make-up Bag? Updated

Around a year ago, I did a what's in my make-up bag, and it has become one of my most popular posts. Today, I thought I would do an updated one, giving you the list of the contents of my make-up bag. I won't be giving too much detail, because I thought I would keep that for another post/s.
My make-up bag is something I got for Christmas yesterday, and its by Zoella Beauty. I was a little hesitant to buying this myself, but I love it now! This morning, I just swapped all my make-up from my last make-up bag into this one, and it has so much room and I love it! I was wondering whether to do my Zoella Beauty collection, as I do have quite a few of her products now, so make sure to let me know if you'd like to see that post.

Sleek Palettes
Clinique moisturiser
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer
Seventeen lip gloss
Bourjois Rouge Edition 18 Lipstick
No.7 Mascara
Eye-lash curler
Rimmel London Stay Matte Powder
Collection Extreme 24 Hour Liner
Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation

I hope you enjoyed reading this little post, I am going to try and post as often as possible this week (possibly daily) so remember to keep an eye out for any new posts! 

Emi

No comments :

Post a Comment

I appreciate all your lovely comments, I will try and get back to you with them! xx