Sunday 14 December 2014

Christmas Themed Apps - Blogmas Day 14

Hi everyone, todays post is going to be about some Christmas themed apps I have come across that I thought you lot will like to check out possibly.

(Quick note - Theres two posts up today (lucky you) as I was late with yesterdays one)

1. Dash Up!
This is a game I have had for a while. The aim is to get through the gaps (a little like flappy bird). Its recently had a Christmas mode added to it, with baubles etc. I really like it, its really entertaining.

2. Elf Yourself
I saw this all over social media last year, and its back again this year. If you don't know what Elf Yourself is, its an app in which you take a picture of your friends/yourself and watch yourself dance around like an elf. I have got to say, it isn't the greatest app but if you want a quick  Christmas activity to do wih your friends, then try this.

3. Toca Hair Salon - Christmas Gift
I downloaded this for my nieces to play, and its actually a good hairstyling game. I think the original app (non-Christmas) is like £5 so this is really fun, but probably will end up deleting at the end of Christmas

4. Portable North Pole
This is an app I haven't really explored yet, but it seems quite good. You can make Christmas themed music videos etc. I can't really talk much about this one as I haven't really tried it out yet.

I hope you enjoyed reading this quick post, I enjoyed trying these apps out and I hope you do too. More Blogmas posts soon! 

Emi

No comments :

Post a Comment

I appreciate all your lovely comments, I will try and get back to you with them! xx