Tuesday 9 December 2014

My Favourite Christmas Songs - Blogmas Day 9

Todays post is going to be a short one, but here goes-

1. My absolute favourite is Slade -  Merry Christmas Everyone. I have so many memories of listening and singing along to this one so this has got to be my favourite.

The rest are in no particular order-

Santa Claus is Coming to Town - Jackson 5
Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree - Mel and Kim
Let it Snow! - Dean Martin
Driving Home For Christmas - Chris Rea
Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas - Ella Fitzgerald
I Wish it Could Be Christmas Everyday - Wizzard
Do They Know Its Christmas? - Band Aid
All I Want For Christmas is You - Mariah Carey

I will be back tomorrow with a bit of a better post (hopefully)

Emi

No comments :

Post a Comment

I appreciate all your lovely comments, I will try and get back to you with them! xx