Thursday 26 February 2015

Printing Pictures

Don't you think printed pictures are so much better then digital pictures? Go back 5/10 years, people will think I'm crazy saying that as digital was all the range then. I feel now that the world is slowly going back to physical pictures now, with the popularity of Polaroids all over social media.

By the end of 2015, I want to fill an album full of pictures for me to look back on. After all, pictures are for capturing memories. And physical memories (albums) are way easier to keep hold of too.

With the help of Polagram, I have been printing out my pictures. With only a few printed out so far, I hope to grow my collection. When you order using the code PGX4PE19 you and I can get £2 to spend at Polagram. Whats even better is that when you've ordered, you get a code which you can share - giving other people £2 off and yourself £2 off your next order.

I am so sorry if that paragraph made no sense, but it did make sense in my head!

Download Polagram on your device, and you can print out Polaroid shaped pictures, "Classic" shaped pictures and the "Regular" pictures for just £0.29 each. Theres also a huge range of picture books, phone cases, posters etc. to choose from.

I hope you enjoyed this bit of a different post. I hope to be doing more of a variety of posts and more posts like these.

Emily

No comments :

Post a Comment

I appreciate all your lovely comments, I will try and get back to you with them! xx