Tuesday 24 February 2015

DIY Lush Lip Scrub

I read a Pinterest post recently (I am very much in love with Pinterest recently) on a DIY of the Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub. I thought I would try it out myself and show you guys how to do it too.

Total for Lush Lip Scrub - £4.75
DIY Lip Scrub - £0 (I just used things I found around the house, so it was totally free for me)

You Will Need-
Caster Sugar
Oil (I used Olive)
Food Colouring
A Container - I used this one from a travel kit, but you can easily use a make-up pot, I was surprised how easy it is to get hold of a container.

You can also add flavor etc., you can totally customise to how you like it.

You basically just add it all together and mix it, then put it into the container.

This was so easy to do and so cheap compared to the Lush Lip Scrub. Make sure to let me know if you try this out too.

Emily
xx

Useful Links-

1 comment :

  1. Hi! :) This is so easy! I have to try it! I really like your blog, so I actually just nominated you for
    Infinity Dreams Award.

    Read all about it on here:
    http://noshandchat.blogspot.dk/2015/02/get-to-know-me-through-infinity-dreams.html

    XO
    Cylia

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your lovely comments, I will try and get back to you with them! xx