Wednesday 18 February 2015

My Weekend Morning Routine

Hey readers, today I thought I would do a weekend morning routine. As I normally work on Saturdays this is my Sunday morning routine/morning routine for days I have hardly anything on (most of the time happens in school holidays!). I thought I would just talk you through my morning.



I normally get up and turn the radio on to start off with. The radio helps me a lot to get up, its like my little alarm clock.

The next things I do is go for a shower. I have a shower every two days and today just happened to be a day in which I went for a shower. Lately I have been using the Head and Shoulders Apple shampoo, Herbal Essences Hello Hydration conditioner and the Lush Snowman shower jelly. I'm a huge fan of this shower jelly as it smells amazing.


When I get out of the shower, I clean my teeth and then do some sort of face scrub/wash. Today I decided to apply the Simple Face Scrub which I haven't used for a while.

I then get dressed. Today I decided to put on this crop top from TOBI and some burgundy jeans from New Look and some comfy socks.

The last step for me is make-up. I normally just do what I mentioned in my Daily School Make-Up and add a little eye shadow etc. Today I put on this brown shimmery shade in the crease of my eye from the Oh So Special palette by Sleek. I also applied my MAC lipstick in Myth (review coming soon).

I normally just let my hair naturally dry if I have nothing on and then just tie it up in a bun or ponytail. 

I hope you enjoyed this quick little post. I hope to be putting up daily posts over the next few days so keep an eye out for them.

Emily
xx

2 comments :

  1. It's always fun for me to read other's morning routines. Mine is pretty much the same as yours haha :D

    www.pinkdemure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura Jane McCarthy19 February 2015 at 20:29

    I love Lush and Simple's products, I always use them too!

    Anything & Everything | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your lovely comments, I will try and get back to you with them! xx