Friday 27 February 2015

A Simple Act of Kindness

On a day to day basis, how many "acts of kindness" do you do? What do you class as an "act of kindness"?

"A random act of kindness is a selfless act performed by a person or people wishing either to assist or to cheer up an individual person or people."

I believe that it's important to do a simple act of kindness at least once in a while. From the 9th to the 15th of February is the Random Acts of Kindness Week (#RAKWeek). This post is a little late for that (I will explain the reason for that after) but I thought today I would just write a little post to talk about random acts of kindness and the act of kindness I did to inspire you.


After a little research, I decided for this post I would write a letter. Something that isn't very common these days, but I found the website The World Needs More Love Letters. Its basically a website where people "nominate" someone and give a little story about why you should write a letter to this someone. Check out the website, and that last sentence would make a little more sense!

Anyway I have written a letter for someone on there and hope to send it soon. Its a lovely simple act of kindness that will only take a few minutes.

Emily
xx

 This post is part of a little blogger series I'm taking part in called the "secret blogger project 2015" run by teen bloggers Emily ,Rebekka and Charlotte. About 30 of us will be writing twice a week on selected little lifestyle topics and you can also go onto the twitter and instagram hashtag "#secretbp2015" to have a little chat and view everyone's posts. If you would like to join or know more (we'd love to have you!)  Instagram dm @theperks0fbeingemily or if you don't have instagram, send a quick email to  rebekkarosebeautyxo@gmail.com! xxx

Useful Links-

1 comment :

  1. I love this :) What a great topic and so important :)

    http://noshandchat.blogspot.dk

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your lovely comments, I will try and get back to you with them! xx