Monday 12 January 2015

Updates!

Hi everyone, today is going to be a quick post on some updates here on this blog. I had hoped to put this all into one big Hello 2015 post, but I had to get a few things straightened out first.

1 - Schedule
In 2015 (well at least for the first few months), I am going to be keeping to a schedule-
Monday
Thursday
Sunday
I will probably be putting up little posts inbetween when I have something quick to talk about. I understand that schedules can be stressful and can make blogging less enjoyable but I like organization so I think it will be a good thing.

2 - Secret Blogger Project
I am a part of the Secret Blogger Project, so I will be posting twice a month with around 20 other teen bloggers with the same topic of posts (if that makes any sense). I will be saying a bit about it on every post to do with the project, but I thought I might let you know.

3 - Collabing and Guest Posts
Lastly, I have decided this year to do more collabing and guest posts on here. This is so you, my readers, can find more posts and for me to connect with more bloggers. So if you're interested in doing a collaboration or a guest post then feel free to email me!

I hope you enjoyed this quick little post, I will have a proper one up on Thursday. Until then, I hope you had a great Monday.

Emi

No comments :

Post a Comment

I appreciate all your lovely comments, I will try and get back to you with them! xx