Monday 19 January 2015

Current Bath/Lush Collection

This post is one I hope to be a regular one, and its my current bath/lush products. I recently got a few for Christmas and I thought I would share them. I love reading these type of posts as it gives me some ideas of bath/lush products next time I go shopping.

Lush Sex Bomb (in the orange bag)

Zoella Beauty Fizz Bar

Lush Snowman Shower Jelly


Lush Celebrate Body Lotion

Bomb Cosmetics Bath Blaster


Assorted Bath Chill Pills

Lush Celebrate Soap

I really enjoyed writing out my bath collection, comment below if you'd like to see more of these type of posts!

Emi

3 comments :

  1. I've nominated you for the Liebster award so check on my blog for the details xxx
    Dalal :) monochromedaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to pick up the Lush Sex Bomb, I've read some reviews on it and it sounds lovely!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to try those lush shower jellies! They look very awesome. x

    http://themakeup-gypsy.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your lovely comments, I will try and get back to you with them! xx