Saturday 3 January 2015

2015 - Turning Over a New Leaf

Its January the 3rd 2015 and I am in Yorkshire on a little family trip. This post is the first on here in 2015 and I wanted to wish you all a happy new year. I would also like to tell you about my new years resolutions and goals for 2015.


Personally, I prefer to have goals instead of resolutions. I find goals more realistic and easier to stick to than resolutions. This year, I have three.


1. To get healthier. By this, I hope to do more fitness and eat a little healthier. For this, my goal is to be able to run a certain (I won't bore you with the details) route without stopping.
2. To do more. Meaning, I want to do more things and not throw away opportunities. Even if I don't feel like it, I want to do it. Giving myself a goal for this would be to do as many activities as possible - possibly get out and do something 6 times a month.
3. To grow my blog. In 2015, I want to grow my blog, not as in followers but as in posts and quality of posts.

I hope you enjoyed this little post. I know I am a few days late posting this but I have been quite busy, but I promise a few more posts coming soon.

This post is part of a little blogger series I'm taking part in called the "secret blogger project 2015" run by teen bloggers Emily ,Rebekka and Charlotte. About 30 of us will be writing twice a week on selected little lifestyle topics and you can also go onto the twitter and instagram hashtag "#secretbp2015" to have a little chat and view everyone's posts. If you would like to join or know more (we'd love to have you!)  Instagram dm @theperks0fbeingemily or if you don't have instagram, send a quick email to  rebekkarosebeautyxo@gmail.com

Emi

5 comments :

  1. Monochrome Roses3 January 2015 at 17:47

    this is such a lovely post, I love your blog <3 xx

    www.monochromeroses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my resolutions every year is to get healthier but it somehow never completely works but I am planning to really make it work this year! Great post! Just also wanted to thank you for the comment on my blog - I really appreciate it! Hope you have an amazing 2015! x
    Karolina
    www.brunette-wavez.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you accomplish your goals ! Mine goal for this year is just to learn to be as happy as I can be :) xx
    pinkdemure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been using this app Coin Master Mod Apk : and downloaded and playing it regularly.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your lovely comments, I will try and get back to you with them! xx