Monday 23 March 2015

Winged Eyeliner

This post is totally out of my comfort zone, but today I thought I would do a quick little post telling you how I do my eyeliner. I have been through a few phases of wearing eyeliner constantly in the past, so it feel so comfortable with all the practice I've had.

I used to struggle a lot with my eyeliner, its really tricky. In this post, I'm gong to be talking you through my eyeliner routine.

I would firstly like to apologise for the pictures of my eyes, it was a bad skincare day (my moisturiser has run out!)


I firstly line the top of my eyes to give it a bit of a base for me to work with.


Next, I take my eyeliner and do a little flick in the direction of the end of my eyebrow.


Next, I take a little line a little higher than the flick so that it looks a little like this.


I then colour that in. To finish off I try and colour my eyeliner closer to my eyelashes and apply some mascara.


I hope you enjoyed this little mid week post. Make sure to let me know if you want to see more of this type of post. I will be back tomorrow with an extra special post so keep a look out!

Emily
xx

5 comments :

  1. I am really bad at eyeliner, it's just impossible haha. This post is quite useful xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry I struggle with winged liner too aha xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to try to do winded liner but I always uses to give up since I would always end with panda eyes , but this post is really useful I might even try to do winged liner again
    Ambra xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh liquid eyeliner is the bane of my makeup life, hopefully I can take some tips from this post x
    Dalal , monochromedaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you put pictures of every step :) Makes it so much easier. Thanks for the guide :)

    Cylia<3
    http://noshandchat.blogspot.dk/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your lovely comments, I will try and get back to you with them! xx