Thursday 19 March 2015

Sisterhood of the World of Bloggers Awards

I think this is my third or fourth "award" post I have done here on this blog, as I have been tagged by the lovely Rebekka to do the Sisterhood of the World of Bloggers Awards. So, I hope you enjoy this post and that you learn a little more about me, and discover some more bloggers.

The rules:

1. Thank and link the blogger who nominated you
2. Answer the 10 questions your nominator has provided
3. Nominate 10 other bloggers
4. Create 10 questions for your nominees and notify them on their nomination

Rebekkas Questions:

1. If you had to wear one lipstick and one blush for the rest of your life, what would they be?
I'm not too keen on blush (I feel like a bit of a clown when I wear it!), so I would probably go without but when it comes to lipstick it would probably be my Bourjois Rouge Edition Lipstick in 18 as its buildable from a subtle rosy shade to a dark statement lipstick. 
2. Who is your biggest blogging inspiration?
Probably Hannah Maggs as her writing and design and everything is just so perfect!
3.What would be your dream holiday- location, people,activities.. whatever!
Probably with either one or three friends and a trip to about 10 places around the world. Probably go to New York, Japan, Australia and a few more!
4.What type of blog posts do you enjoy to read the most? And what kind of posts do you like to write yourself the most?
I love to read posts that are either DIY or posts I can learn a lot from and get inspiration from. I love writing these type of "awards" posts and any post thats a little out of my comfort zone.
5. Recommend 5 smaller blogs for me to read that you really love! Hopefully ones I won't have heard of!
Go check who I tagged!
6.If you had to choose one song to be the soundtrack to your life forever, what would you pick?
Cucurucu by Nick Mulvey. This song has been a favourite of mine for a while now and I don't think I will get sick of it for a very long time.
7. What makes you unique?
I think lots of things make everyone unique - whether they decide to show it or not. I think my terrible sarcasm and blogging makes me unique at the moment - but that could change.
8.What would be your ideal job?
This is a tricky one, but I think possibly a graphic designer or something along the lines of psychology would be so interesting. I would also love love love to be a full time blogger, but I doubt that would be possible!
9. What's one thing everyone else seems to love but you're not particularly fond of?
Chocolate. I know, I'm odd - I don't like chocolate. Everyone raves about it and I just don't like it very much at all.10. What's the best book you've ever read?
I go through fases of reading and then not reading a book for a year or so but at the moment I think the best book I've ever read has got to be The Fault in Our Stars (totally unoriginal, I know!).

I tag:
(Sorry if you've already done the tag! And sorry it's only five, not ten)

~Anyone else you fancies answering my questions can do the tag if you'd like!~

Your questions:
1. If you could live at any point in time, when would it be?
2. What's your holy grail beauty product?
3. What's your go to hairstyle?
4. What are you excited for right now in your life?
5. What's your best blogging tip that you could give your readers?
6. If you could be-friend any fictional character/tv/film character who would it be and why?
7. How tall are you?
8. Favourite male and female names right now?
9. If you could visit anywhere you'd live to, where would it be?
10. What's one instagram account I should follow?

Sorry for my 1-2 week break from blogging, I got the flu and it sucked and then I was rather busy with a few things but I hope you enjoyed this quick little post, and I have something extra special coming this weekend so make sure to keep an eye out! xx

Emily
xx

2 comments :

  1. Wow! I've never heard of this until now! I think your blog is amazing and I am always excited to see more posts!

    Lots of love, Miss Internet xoxo

    P.S. I like the British climate as well! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't Wait to do my blog post on this thanks for tagging me!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your lovely comments, I will try and get back to you with them! xx