Monday 25 May 2015

Links I Love #2

The second of the series is here, and its a list of links I have been loving at the moment, in the hope to help you discover some great websites etc.

pinterest.com - Before exploring this website, it did seem to be a bit of a middle-aged woman type of website but once I joined, lets just say it is wonderful. Its basically a load of pictures, gifs and websites in one place. It does need a little use to get used to it but I love it a lot. On the sidebar you will see the pinterest button to take you to my pinterest.


snapchat.com - I have become a bit of a Snapchat addict recently, its the main way I talk to my friends so I love using it. My main one is emilymorgan32 if you'd like to add me, but I might make a special one just for my blog and blogger friends -  what do you think?

29a.ch - neonflames - Basically a website to make your own galaxy. Its great and actually really relaxing.

youtube.com/emmablackery - I know Emma gets a lot of hate but I have really enjoyed her videos recently. Especially "How to Get Big on Youtube", go give it a watch (she is also really close to 1 million).

bbc.com/radio1 - Recently I have been listening to Radio 1 and I love it a lot. Especially Nick Grimshaw.

wantfeed.com - I mentioned Hannah Maggs' Youtube channel in my last Links I Love post, and her husband has created a website/app called WantFeed. If you don't already know what it is, its basically a website where you put everything you want and around your birthday or Christmas, basically just show it to you partner/parents/friends in the hope they can see what you want.

I hope you liked my little post, I'm enjoying writing this little series and I hope you're enjoying reading it too. I plan on posting from this Monday until Friday daily or maybe twice a day to get my back into the swing of things on this blog. 

What's your favourite link at the moment? I love hearing from you, so don't hesitate to comment or email etc.

Emily
xx

1 comment :

  1. I'll certainly check out some of the links you mentioned ;)
    If you'd like you could check out my new blog arabesque - I'd be honored ;)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your lovely comments, I will try and get back to you with them! xx