Thursday 27 November 2014

My Pamper Night Routine

Today I thought I would write a blog post that I love reading, a pamper night routine. I find these really interesting and love seeing other things/products I could use too. So I thought I would write out my pamper routine and share some of my favourite products.

I feel like a bath is a pamper evening essential. I normally put in a bath bomb, this one was just from a local shop (I am not sure what it was called or anything). I then put the Calm One Calm All Soap and Glory Bubble Bath under the running water. I really like this, but then again I'm not too fussy about bath products. I also put in these bath pills or cool/cooling pills (I'm not really sure what they're called) in too. I also put on the Flake Away from Soap and Glory scrub to get rid of dry skin.

Once I get out of the bath, I like to wash my face and put on my Simple Face Scrub. I really like this, its really good. After that, I put on my face mask (as pictured in the lower picture) because it isn't a Pamper Night without a face mask right? Again, I really love this face mask and I think I will get about 8 uses out of it and it was only 99p. I will then put on my Simple Moisturiser. This is just a plain moisturiser, nothing special. Then lastly, I will put some of the Aussie Hair Mask in my hair and rinse that out.



And that's about it, I hope you enjoyed reading this. I hope to be doing similar posts to these possibly.

What's your Pamper Night must have?

Emi

1 comment :

  1. Soap and glory products are my favourite, as well as a good lush bath bomb!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your lovely comments, I will try and get back to you with them! xx