Saturday 15 November 2014

Mini Superdrug Haul

I have been meaning to do hauls whenever I go for a bit of a shopping spree, but I never seem to get round to it. Yesterday, I went into Superdrug and picked up a few things and I thought I would share it with you :)



The first thing I got was the Sleek Oh So Special Eyeshadow Palette. I have been meaning to get another Sleek palette for a while now as I love the Storm one I have and I want to start collecting them. I have a few Sleek products and I honestly love them all, Sleek is probably one of my best drugstore brands. Anyway, I picked this one up because I think the colours are so pretty and perfect for Christmasy looks and theres also a few darker colours too. 

Next I got two roll on deoderants. Its a little weird for me to include these but it felt like such a small haul if I didnt. I got two Dove deoderants as they were 2 for £3. I got the Original and the Beauty Finish.

I then got a face mask. This one was is a Superdrug own brand one and I have tried some of these before and I love them. They're also 99p each which is a bonus. The one I got was the Cucumber Cooling Clay Mask which I am excited to try out.

Next thing I got was the Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Deep Conditioner. I have had this before and I really like it. I kind of count this as a hair mask but you only leave it in for 1-3 minutes. 

The Maybelline Rocket Volume Mascara was the next thing I got. This is my favourite mascara and I have been loving it for probably about a year now. Mine had started to dry out so I went to get another one. Im pretty sure I have talked about this in past posts so I won't go on for too long about it.

Lastly, I got my favourite purchase which is the Bourjois Rouge Edition Lipstick in 18. I have been searching for a dark berry kind of lipstick but also a buildable one and I am pretty sure this is the perfect one. I find that almost all the Bourjois products look amazing too. One thing I find that Bourjois always get right is their packaging. Im excited to try out my new addition to my lipstick collection.

So that is everything which I purchased from Superdrug recently. Please comment, follow and all that jazz and I will talk to you in my next post!

Emi

No comments :

Post a Comment

I appreciate all your lovely comments, I will try and get back to you with them! xx