Saturday 1 November 2014

October Favourites + Updates

October has just gone (which is a shame) but it means its time for a monthly favourites post. I haven't done a monthly favourites post in a while but I was geared up and ready for this one!



Beauty-

Blissful Mistful - I wrote a blog review on this one so I won't go into too much detail but this is Zoe Suggs perfume from her ZoellaBeauty range. You can read my review here - Perfume Review.

Barry M Concealer Brush - I was looking for a concealer brush, and I came across this in Superdrug for just £2.99 I think. I really enjoy using this and I think its a really good brush. I am also trying to collect more brushes so this was a perfect add to my (very small) collection.

QVS Eyeshadow Brush - This brush I have been loving for ages. I found it in Superdrug at the start of the year and I have loved it since. It acts like a high end brush at the price of £4.00 (I think). I have sed it for ages now and no brushes have come out, the application is still as good as first use and its still really really soft.

Skincare-

Superdrug Tea Tree Spot Stick - I am going to be honest with you, the main reason I like this product is because it smells amazing. I'm not sure if this works well or not, but it just smells really good. (I am really weird!)

Random-

Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell - I recently went on holiday and there was  no wifi. So I found myself reasding this book which if Fangirl. I know its a really popular book and I now see why. I wouldn't really say I'm a book person at all, so this is probably one of a very small amount of books that will appear in my monthly favourites in the future but I have got to say that this book is really good.

Free Music Download App - I am quite tight when paying money for music and when I found this app I was really happy. Its basically an app where you can download music for free, instead of buying them off iTunes. I really like this app, not only for the fact that there is free music but because some remixes of the songs I listen to are really good.

Rings - I bought a set of rings this month from Dorothy Perkins and have promised myself to try and be a bit more of a ring person. I did an OOTD for my last blog post which you can find here where I featured a few of the rings from the collection. 


Updates-
  • My new blog theme/template. If you haven't already noticed, I have a new blog template. I really like it and I thought I would mention it here.
  • I am going to be doing Blogmas. If you didn't know already, Blogmas is when a blogger uploads a winter/Christmas themed blog post daily on the days leading up to Christmas. I know its going to be quite a challenge for me, but I do enjoy challenges and I hope you enjoy blogmas on here.

So that is it for my favourites and updates this month, please remember to follow and all that jazz and I will see you in my next post!

Emi

No comments :

Post a Comment

I appreciate all your lovely comments, I will try and get back to you with them! xx