Tuesday 30 September 2014

Zoella Beauty Blissful Mistful Body Mist Review


 This afternoon, my Zoella Beauty Blissful Mistful Body Mist arrived. I posted a picture of it on my instagram and a few people wanted to know how it smelled and some details about it so I thought I would do a quick review on it.

Firstly, this perfume looks absolutely amazing. Taking pictures of it was so easy as it has just so pretty packaging. The product itself smells amazing, and I am quite fussy with perfume smells. I am really bad at describing smells but I will do my best. Its got a kind of fruity but not sweet smell. I use the Lady Million Paco Robanne daily and I can smell a tinge of that in it too. Although, one fault is that is hasn't got he strongest smell - but it is good for £8. Lastly, I bought it for £8.00 from FeelUnique, and with delivery it was £9.50. 

I hope you liked this quick little blog post, and I will talk to you in my next one :)


Emi

No comments :

Post a Comment

I appreciate all your lovely comments, I will try and get back to you with them! xx