Thursday 4 September 2014

Top 3 Thurday - Lip Products

Inspired by Zoellas Top 5 Tuesday blogpost, I am going to be doing a Top 3 Thurday most Thurdays (hopefully - I will try my best). So today I am going to do Lip Products. 

  

1. The first of my favourite lip products is Maybelline Baby Lips in Cherry Me. I am pretty sure I've mentioned this product very early on this year but I have just got back into this product and I really like it. I like how you can apply a little or a lot depending on how strong you want the colour, and it moisturises your lips really well.

2. My second of my favourite lip products is the Rimmel London Kate Lipstick in the shade 05. This is probably my favourite proper lipstick. Im not a huge lipstick girl but this one is quite good. Im not too keen on the smell of it (I really like clinique because its unscented) but the colour is really nice.

3. My third and final favourite liip product is not really a lip product, its a cream blush. This is the Collection Blush and Highlight Cream Duo. This is probably my favourite colour of the three lip products as it is a bit more pinky than the rest. As it is a cream blush, it does dry my lips out a little but I am a fan of this.

I hope you enjoyed this type of post. I will probably do an updated version of this as my lip product liking does vary quite a bit. 

Emi

No comments :

Post a Comment

I appreciate all your lovely comments, I will try and get back to you with them! xx