Tuesday 26 August 2014

August Favourites

As it is nearing the end of August, I thought I would do my monthly favourites. So here you go- :)
My first favourite is this leaf necklace from Accessorize. I think this is my only long necklace I own and the gold colour of it goes with a lot of my outfits. I have been wearing this quite often, as it is an easy accessory to style. As I am not much of a accessory person, this month I have been trying to wear more accessories and I have found that I have really been loving this one.
My second favourite is the Maybelline Rocket Volume mascara. I have loved this mascara for ages, but recently I have been trying some different mascaras like the Clinique High Lengths mascara but I have just come back to this one because I love it so much.
One Netflix I have been loving Safe Haven. I'm not a person that watches films multiple times, but with this one I have had to as its just so brilliant. To give a short description of the film for those who haven't watched it, Safe Haven is about a woman who has run away from home, but there is a policeman after her. It has a loads of twists in it which I love.
My last favourite this month is the OPI nail varnish as seen in the picture. Im not sure what the name of the colour is as it didn't say, but I have really loved this colour. Its just the perfect summer colour.
So that's all my favourites this month, I am going to do a monthly favourites from now on. Remember to click somewhere on the side over there>> to follow me and be updated whenever I post.
Emi

No comments :

Post a Comment

I appreciate all your lovely comments, I will try and get back to you with them! xx