Tuesday 18 August 2015

Summer Edit - Collab

Hey guys todays post is a collab with Pretty Perfect, if you haven't checked out her blog then please do, as she posts great make-up and fashion posts frequently! Today we are doing a Summer Edit, where we talk about our favorite summer trends/essentials/tips.

1. Taupe Eyeshadow


Since getting my Make-Up Revolution Iconic 3 palette, I've been a sucker for taupe eyeshadows. I find that it complements my skin better and gives more of a natural and easy look for the summer.


2. Printed Shorts
I am in love with printed shorts, I may have a too big of a collection. They're so easy to wear in the summer, pairing it with a plain t-shirt and some cute sandals but also for the winter by adding a pair of tights.


3. Sleek Bronze Block
This is one of my favourite products from Sleek, and it's great for a beginner bronzer. I'm sure I've talked about this on my blog before - but I love it! It has four blocks, three different bronzing shades (perfect to choose each day) and one blusher.

4. Deep Pink Nails
Throughout Summer, this is the colour on my toe nails. It's bright and goes with almost all the outfits I have been wearing this Summer. You can find this colour at Barry M and Bourjois.

5. Brown Sandals
Lastly, I'm in love with brown sandals this Summer. I'm forever using my brown bag and I find these fit perfectly with it. I own two, one from New Look and one pair from Accessorize. As I normally wear either blue or burgundy, these sandals pair great with both colours.


Anyway, that's it for today's post, I hope you enjoyed learning about my favourite summer trends/essentials. Remember to check out Pretty Perfect too.

Emily
xxx


2 comments :

  1. This is a lovely post. Thank you for Collabing with me, I've really enjoyed it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great post! I love taupe eye shadows! x

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all your lovely comments, I will try and get back to you with them! xx