Saturday 28 December 2013

My Favourite Lip Balms

So far this Winter, I have been having days of chapped lips and so I have been trying different products and balms. These are a few of my favourites;

Firstly, I hve been using Baby Lips by Maybelline. This one is in the tint "Cherry Me" and is a quite bright ruby colour. I have been wearing this sometimes just to go around town etc. and it has been quite good. It is really moisturising but it doesn't really feel like it works against chapped lips that well.

 This is the Nivea Essential Care, which I picked up for a pound. I wasn't really expecting much from this balm but it does work better than the Baby Lips by moisturising your lips.

My final lip balm is Burts Bees lip balm. I had this as a Christmas present in a set. It feels like quite a minty kind of lip balm because it includes peppermint. I was expecting it to be a bit more honey like but I do like this product and it really works against chapped lips.




Little side note: This is my first blog post and I am interested in blogging. I hope this was an okay introduction and thanks for reading :)

Emi

No comments :

Post a Comment

I appreciate all your lovely comments, I will try and get back to you with them! xx