Saturday 13 June 2015

Seventeen Stay Time Concealer Review

The tragic that is the fact that Collection discontinued my Lasting Perfection Concealer shade happened. When you're as ghostly white as me, finding a shade of make-up that is even relatively close to your face shade is a miracle.


So, I went on a search to find the lightest concealer in Boots. And it was a surprising success. Turns out Seventeen (a brand by Boots) understand the people like me and have made a concealer shade for us.
Admittedly it doesn't have the same amazing thickness and coverage as Collection Lasting Perfection, but it's a good enough substitute. It's a very light concealer, but does actually give quite a bit of coverage. It sort of feels rather greasy/shiny on, it's hard to describe.


I have to put a bit extra of my Stay Matte powder with a smaller powder brush to cover that up. But after that I'm good to go.


Anyway, to conclude, if anyone it looking for a light concealer, here it is. Take it or leave it, it's got its pros and cons but it's good enough for me.
Emily
xxx


1 comment :

I appreciate all your lovely comments, I will try and get back to you with them! xx