Tuesday 22 July 2014

Some Photography

I was looking through my camera the other day and thought I could do a blog post on some of my pictures and give some background on them. So here are some pictures I have taken over the last year (ish) and some background on them.
So this is a lamp post in Barcelona, probably not one of my best pictures but I do like it.

 This was taken on  the same day. This is some rusty railings in Barcelona, I quite like the focus on this.
Here we have a view of the village my friends and I visited last Summer in Germany.
And lastly, here is a picture of a bee and some flowers, around the same location as the last picture. I am not great at pictures of animals but this is probably my best.
This is a bit of a different post to the usual, but I hope you liked it.
Emi

No comments :

Post a Comment

I appreciate all your lovely comments, I will try and get back to you with them! xx