Saturday 19 April 2014

Top 3 Quotes

I thought that I would put up a quick post on my top three quotes, so here they are:

"The world is not a wish granting factory."
- John Green

This is probably one of my favourite lines in The Fault in Our Stars as although it would be amazing for the world to be a wish granting factory, it isn't.

"May you live everyday of your life."
- Jonathan Swift

I love this quote as its so simple but it has a meaning. You're always going to live everyday of your life but are you really going to live every day of your life?

"Turn your wounds into wisdom."
- Oprah Winfrey

I also love this quote as I believe every mistake makes you stronger and normally stops you from doing them again.

-Side-note
Hope you liked this, I think its a bit different to the usual blog post and I think it tells you more about me. I will hopefully be doing blog posts on a more regular basis from now on.
Emi

No comments :

Post a Comment

I appreciate all your lovely comments, I will try and get back to you with them! xx